Music: Crave - Nuno Bettencourt Most of you, some even more than others, will find a kinship with these thoughts, you don't have to read them if you're weak of heart. :) There are some nasty edges about life that I've never been able to work my way around. At times, just living on the edge tends to soften the aches. It's avoidance really, but sometimes, when you least expect it, it all piles down on you and you shudder under its weight. I've spent a lifetime regretting my decisions, decisions I thought were incredibly intelligent at the time. I look back at my life now, What do I see? It's a mess, a shambles, but I love it. Without it, I would'nt be who I am today. I'm a quarter of a century + 1 old now, and at best, that's perhaps a third of my operating lifespan. I've seen things, I've learnt things, I've regretted some of it.... But I feel superior in the knowledge that I know I messed up somewhere.... :o) My life's given me an edg...
Comments
for??
chocs for me.. ;p
Soups.... Yep I was there. Now I am back to Delhi.
For? --> I'd love to say went there for a nap, but I guess mah office won't like it. Went there for work.
chocs??
for the chocs I opened your blog to directly let you know that...you're welcome anytime n anyplace for the Chocs..... I guess someone was quick enough......
I was actually thinking of a place n time so that we all can meet up for few cups of coffee and yeah yeah I remember, for chocs tooo ;) So lemme know.
contact khush...
i'll be back...for the chocs...